Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Very Own "Dilbert" Moment

It was just after lunch one day in the office. I was minding my own business when up walked our busty Marketing Manager.

"Jimmy...I heard you just installed a virus in our network. Is this true?"

"Huh?...Virus? No way! Why would I install any virus?"

"That's weird...Thomas from Finance told me that his department has been using the virus since yesterday. I was hoping you can help me setup my machine to use it."

My mind went into overdrive. Installed a virus? Using the virus since yesterday?? Setup machine to use the virus??? WTF???!

In a split second, the provebial light bulb went on in my head. Suddenly, it all began to make sense...

"Ohh...you mean the WIRELESS network?"

"Yeah la...that's what I said...virus la."


Stupid Ah Lian bitch. Sigh...

1 comment:

kennhyn said...

haha.... virus sound more fun... haha