Sunday, June 21, 2009

I am back...

Whew...I can't believe that it's been more than three months since my last post. The thing is I recently got a new job...and has been quite busy from the get-go. Anyways, I guess that I have finally got into the groove of things and life can (hopefully) get back to normal now.

I have also recently discovered Squidoo. I have created a few lenses on David Gemmell's books; the Drenai Series. Do have a look and tell me what you think, especially all you fantasy buffs out there. I have also decided to start a new blog about reading for guys. I will give updates on that later. Watch this space.

Also, I hope to resume my challenge I put myself to quite sometime ago...The Fifty Word Challenge.

So, there you go. A brief re-introduction to the life of Jimmy Foo. Normal service will resume (hopefully) very soon...


Stay tuned. Don't touch that dial, I will be right back....

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

It's good to know the new job's keeping you busy (: It's nice when you're upping self-productivity and getting paid! LOL.